Thursday, January 3, 2013

Recipe Two Coming Soon!!

It is almost time for Recipe Two!!

I am undecided of another round of Potato Soup so that I can add the bacon bits and shredded cheese to make it my own. I would like to start posting photos of the food that I make. I was just so eager to get started the last time I forgot to take pictures. Now that I know I can make it--I am thinking of making it again with my preferences.

If you have ideas of Country Cooking for me to try--please comment below and I might give them a try.

Another one of my favorite to make is meatloaf. It might show up here one day as well!! Happy Cooking!! Remember there is no such thing as perfect--as long as you like it and your family likes it--that is all that matters.

Keep in mind to make sure you know what temperatures to cook your food to--due to food poisoning if it is not cooked thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment