Saturday, January 19, 2013

Our Stir Fry

I have been fixing this for a while now. I don't fry a lot of things; but I have a dish that my family just really loves me to fix. First of all- I bake or grill some boneless, skinless chicken breast until done. I use regular seasoning salt; but you can use whatever you like. After the chicken is finished and cooled enough to pull apart (you can even cook the chicken ahead of time and have it in the fridge for quick retrieval). In my cast iron skillet I add just enough Canola oil (you can use whatever oil you like) to cook tators and leave room for peppers and the chicken and/or whatever else ingredients you want to add. While the oil is preheating-wash and chop tators (I don't peel mine; but its personal preference). Add tators to the oil, when they are done add the chicken and bell peppers and/or whatever ingredients you like. I alway add more seasoning and stir until I am ready to eat it. To have less grease in your dish--drain the grease off.

This is just something simple I through together one evening and now I have to fix it regularly. I just try not to fix alot of fried foods; but sometimes is ok.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds really good I am going to try it. I get tired of fixing the same things over and over again.

    ReplyDelete