Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Beginning--Decision has been made!!

It is going to be a new beginning!! I decided that since I forgot to take pictures of my first time attempt at Potato Soup that I am going to make it again. I want to take pictures and post it here!! I also had some lumps in the first batch. I thought it tasted good--it gave it the dumpling effect.

But, Soup is not supposed to be dumplings so I will try it again even though it tasted really good and my hubby even liked it and this time I will tell you how I did it along with add the photo of the finished product!!

No such thing as perfection!!! Make it fun and make it taste good--that is all that matters!! Happy Cooking!!!

Stay tuned!!-----Hint--you will definitely need some potatoes!!

Always wash everything before slicing/peeling,etc!!

No comments:

Post a Comment