Saturday, December 29, 2012

Good Morning!

Yesterday I made my first attempt of Potato Soup. It did turn out really good. It did have some dumplings due to some flour not dissolving. But, it did have a wonderful taste and I like the dumpling taste as well!!

How I made this:  (I got this recipe online--I didn't make it up myself) I can't remember exactly what website so due the strict plagarism laws--I don't want to take any chances at posting it exactly. I used this as my base to get me started. I will eventually make it again and make it my own then I might share it. This was just basic potato soup--but I like bacon and shredded cheese as a bonus!

I am still thinking about what I want to cook next!!! If no ideas come my way--I am thinking maybe chicken pot pie!!! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment